Topman International Ltd
Total Positions: 1
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Salary:Rs. 50000 - Rs.75000 (Monthly)
Experience: 15-20 Years
Location: Mumbai, India
Posted Date: 15-03-2023
1.Responsible for daily production and
work to achieve daily production target with buyer required quality standard
2.Responsible for operation and operational staff control and management. 3. Work for 100?pacity utilization and waste reduction
4.Manage all task for smooth production, smooth final inspection pass, and on-time shipment
5.Coordinate all department for smooth Garments manufacturing
6.Closely monitor sewing and finishing getting the best possible output and giving direction on the floor.
7.Setup the sewing line, check consumption, costing, and inventory.
8.Strictly follow up hourly production and work for increasing
9.Lead all production staff from the front and having good command on them. 10. Ensure complete tasks to make finished goods from raw materials.
11. Communicate always with the merchandising team and solve every production-related issues involved merchandising.
12. Achieve maximum production by the lowest cost
13. Appointing and interviewing all production staff and their salary fixation.
14. Guide IE team for increasing production
15. Giving feedback to garments Buyer and Buyer QC
16. Communicate with top management directly when need in any issues of his garments factory.