Total Positions: 1
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Gender: No Preference
Salary:Rs. 45000 - Rs.60000 (Monthly)
Education: Bachelor's in Management Studies (BMS)
Experience: 5-10 Years
Location: Bengaluru, India
Posted Date: 29-04-2023
- A Production Manager at Finesse Inc is a professional who oversees the production process and coordinates all activities to ensure enough resources on hand.
- They plan workers' schedules and ensure workflow meets required deadlines.
- A production manager also should make sure production runs smoothly.
- The job involves planning, coordinating and controlling the manufacturing processes.
- A large part of the job involves dealing with people and using management techniques in a team.
- Overseeing the production process.
- Ensuring production is cost effective.
- Drawing up a production schedule.
- Making sure that products are produced on time and are of good quality
- Planning and organizing production schedules.
- Training tailors and production supervisors.
- Explaining design details and requirements of the clients to masters,cutters,tailors and hand finishers.
- Follow specification sheets and layering sheets.
- Attaching all documents and checking sheet pattern before issuing to production.
- Making specification sheets of all custom development.
- Manage overall gown production.
- Drafting a timescale for the job.
- Estimating costs and setting the quality standards.
- Answerable to all the clients and taking responsibilities.
- Monitoring the production processes and adjusting schedules as needed.
- Monitoring product standards and implementing quality-control programmes.
- Working with managers to implement the company’s policies and goals.
- Supervising and motivating a team of workers.
- Reviewing the performance of subordinates.
- Identifying training needs.
- Making sure the product is shipped as per client’s requirements and specification.
- QC perfection
- Specification sheet should be followed periodically.
- Finishing work as per international standards.
- Attention to details and quality
- Advance communication skills
- Organized and highly focus
- Self driven with the desire to lead the team.
- Good visualization skills.
- Knowledge on excel, spreadsheet, word and ERP software.
- Knowledge on Adobe illustrator.
- Must be able to multitask.
- Be able to manage time and people.
- Be willing to adapt and collaborate.
- Have project management experience.
- Be able to prepare reports and plan.
- Be decisive and committed.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Good at managing budgets.
- Have good communication and presentation skills.
- Have a positive attitude to work and be able to motivate a team.
- Bachelors - Fashion Designing ( 3year course )
- 3+ years experience in production handling.
- 3+ years experience in luxury wedding gowns / couture.